When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heading to Thailand... Where to look for great Reps ?

Guest Daytona1984

Guest Daytona1984

Hey guys,
I'm going to Thailand (Bangkok/Phuket) in 2 weeks and was wondering were exactly to look for high end reps. I heared of MBK but have no idea were to go. This mall has so many stores....
Any help is much appreciated :-)

I live in Bangkok... For the past few years, I haven't seen much at all really. There are few random shops at MBK that have 'pretty good' reps, but that said, IMO you're better off buying from our dealers if you want the really good reps.. I do.

I'll be back home around 19th December, will you still be there?

MBK is REP paradise! Clothes.....electronics......(don't buy any).......and watches, but the good stuff are not on display. You have to let them know you want only the best and it will come out!

Good luck. 

Guest Daytona1984

@all

many thanks for your input :-)

@swdivad

i will be in bangkok from december 18th-25th and from january 8th-10th :-) Maybe we can catch up some time ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
@all

many thanks for your input :-)

@swdivad

i will be in bangkok from december 18th-25th and from january 8th-10th :-) Maybe we can catch up some time ;-)

Hi there :-)

I just tried to send you a message, but it says you cannot receive any messages... email me at taengmo@gmail.com if you want to get in touch while you're here in BKK :-)

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=193208

'hey guys, the shop is called M.T.Watch. The owner is the wife of a man died 2 years ago (maybe he was george, i'm just assuming). The shop location is: Room 3c MBK Center 3 Fl. Zone C (will go there again snd take a picture of it and will post it).

the woman (her name is May) told me the the shop at the ground floor (Nah Piek) is owned by a relative of her ex husband. I checked this shop before because everyone recommanded it. But the truth is that this shop sucks imo. A very unfriendy shop owner with little to zero watches (overpriced nautilus and subs). If you want to see further "good stuff" you have to order and make a deposit....

the other shop however is great! Plenty of top quality reps! The price May gave me for the diver v3 was 11.000 baht which is 275 eur

many thanks guys for your help and input :-)
i wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year!"

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=193208

'hey guys, the shop is called M.T.Watch. The owner is the wife of a man died 2 years ago (maybe he was george, i'm just assuming). The shop location is: Room 3c MBK Center 3 Fl. Zone C (will go there again snd take a picture of it and will post it).

the woman (her name is May) told me the the shop at the ground floor (Nah Piek) is owned by a relative of her ex husband. I checked this shop before because everyone recommanded it. But the truth is that this shop sucks imo. A very unfriendy shop owner with little to zero watches (overpriced nautilus and subs). If you want to see further "good stuff" you have to order and make a deposit....

the other shop however is great! Plenty of top quality reps! The price May gave me for the diver v3 was 11.000 baht which is 275 eur

many thanks guys for your help and input :-)

i wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year!"

This guy indeed died from cancer 2 years ago.. he was making the so called "MBW' s".

I used to buy them from Maria best Watch and selling them.. I'm still alive  B)

george