When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

fine watch- check. fine people- how do i check?

sjmattz

after doing tons of research. comparing the same model from so many different sites i lost count.  i have found the one i like. everything seems cool except it is not a website. it is a photobucket account.  and instead of accepting credit cards or pay pal he only takes west union or money gram.  he does not have a receiving code so i can not verify his good standing and there is no recourse with electronic money transfer should anything go wrong.  rule number one on their sites is - if you dont know them don't send money.

i believe in being discreet, but i also know positive feedback could help a reputation and negative feedback could save anothers.

do we name names here?

• 2 weeks later...

Điều gì xảy ra khi một bông hoa nở trong rừng sâu mà chẳng ai ca ngợi nó, chẳng ai biết tới hương thơm của nó, chẳng ai đi ngang qua và nói "Đẹp đấy!", chẳng ai thưởng thức cái đẹp của nó, niềm vui của nó - chẳng ai chia sẻ. Điều gì xảy ra cho bông hoa này? Nó có chết không? Nó có đau khổ không? Nó có trở nên hoang mang sợ hãi không? Nó có tự tử không?

What happens when a flower blooming in the forest and no one praises it, no one knows the scent of it, no one came by and said "Nice!", No one will enjoy its beauty, the joy of it - no one to share. What happened to the flowers? It is death? It is not painful? It has become bewildered fear not? It is not suicide? :ph34r:    Yep one born every minute  :good:

Xin vui lòng không ăn troll  :bangin:

What happens when a flower blooming in the forest and no one praises it, no one knows the scent of it, no one came by and said "Nice!", No one will enjoy its beauty, the joy of it - no one to share. What happened to the flowers? It is death? It is not painful? It has become bewildered fear not? It is not suicide? :ph34r:    Yep one born every minute  :good:

Xin vui lòng không ăn troll  :bangin:

WTF?

Can I have some of what you've been drinking? :)

I was quoting the troll who was removed from the thread mate, his post was in Vietnamese :inverted:

Aha! Now I understand.

Well, I don't understand why the troll posted what they did, but I do your post :)

• Like 2