When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretimes Skyland

watchmannen

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi got a email back today saying if you hav ordered a Skyland it has all ready been shipped :D

Have not ordered before from Angus so i dont no how this all works i was under the impression the site gets updated with that info. Suppose he has been real busy with the rush for the Skyland.

Cheers Del

Angus seems to be upto his eyeballs right now - I hear what you're saying TK but it's almost certainly on its way so where's the harm really? I'll bet it arrives in a day or two. If it doesn't then of course you reserve the right to be [censored] off. But not yet.

You're absolutely right. I think given the amount of interest in the Skyland and Avenger, he's way past his [censored] in emails. I'll give it a few more days.

Angus seems to be upto his eyeballs right now - I hear what you're saying TK but it's almost certainly on its way so where's the harm really? I'll bet it arrives in a day or two. If it doesn't then of course you reserve the right to be [censored] off. But not yet.

You now its a issue.

Since not all can just sit back and whait for the postman for a week, a tracking number is very good to have to now when ti arrives and for customs..

Sellers that can't provide service when buying any 300$ item shoud not be given headrom or sympaty.

Angus is overwhelmed with email and shipping.

I sent him a email this morning asking when my Skyland would be shipped and he replied 4 hours later saying it was already shipped. Calm down everyone, I think he simple have too much to ship right now to update everyone. I ordered my watch 2 days ago.

One time a Silix purchase took 1 month to arrive. He gave me no tracking number and just sent it regular airmail when I paid for EMS.

6 days for a response from Angus is tolerable, if the watch arrives a week later.

Definitely Josh ships and replies to e-mails the fastest.

Place an order with Trusty/Andrew, next day, receive payment confirmation, and receive tracking (even if the package is NOT send yet).

Giving this kind of feedback/news/services or whatever no more than 24 hours AFTER placing your order is just a minimal requirement. Last time I bought with Angus, I wait one week before receiving feedback.

angus always comes through for me. he even replaces defective one, no questions asked. he can take a while to respond but you can be sure to get your watch.

i think he is bogged down with all the new orders and the website right now. thats all.

angus always comes through for me. he even replaces defective one, no questions asked. he can take a while to respond but you can be sure to get your watch.

i think he is bogged down with all the new orders and the website right now. thats all.

yeah we now..Many of us have been on this boards for many many years we now his history also.-

but any biz have to give a service you see that is have the world goes..

I woud suggest for angus to steep a little bit down and not thake to much water over his head as he does now.

You see tracking will give you time and place to be when parcels arrives in your country and if any customs issues you can get it out insted of them having it for one week then you recive a letter and then you have to whait for 3-4days more.

If this is to much to ask from a seller i woud say bye bye..

Cheers

It still amaze me how few people here are ready to trow a dealer in mud just because they get their tracking number 2 days later. Having it before it ship or when it's still in the f*ucking plane, you will still get your watch!

Unless I'm wrong, Angus is a guy that actually ship himself watches. (well every time I order something from him, I have a special request that "someone" have to do before shipping, and he do it) So comparing Josh the dropshipper that never see a single watch that he sell with Angus is a bit unfair. (don't get me wrong, I'm not that stupid to think Angus actually looks at every watch he sell to be sure it's ok... no dealer are doing that beside narikaa I think and ruby which take a picture of YOUR stuff before sending.. love that :D)

And stop that damn crap with the dealers war. I order from Angus, Joshua, Andrew, River, Ruby.. All of them always gave me great services even if sometime they take few day to reply an email! Only trouble I had was TTK (who didn't?) and... Angus which stand behind the problem and offered me a replacement + compensation.

It still amaze me how few people here are ready to trow a dealer in mud just because they get their tracking number 2 days later. Having it before it ship or when it's still in the f*ucking plane, you will still get your watch!

Unless I'm wrong, Angus is a guy that actually ship himself watches. (well every time I order something from him, I have a special request that "someone" have to do before shipping, and he do it) So comparing Josh the dropshipper that never see a single watch that he sell with Angus is a bit unfair. (don't get me wrong, I'm not that stupid to think Angus actually looks at every watch he sell to be sure it's ok... no dealer are doing that beside narikaa I think and ruby which take a picture of YOUR stuff before sending.. love that :D)

And stop that damn crap with the dealers war. I order from Angus, Joshua, Andrew, River, Ruby.. All of them always gave me great services even if sometime they take few day to reply an email! Only trouble I had was TTK (who didn't?) and... Angus which stand behind the problem and offered me a replacement + compensation.

Again, I think you have a valid point. It was never my intent to needlessly complain.

No one is trashing one dealer i have bought 3-4watches from Angus and i em sure 150 all togheter from all the dealers even TTK :p

Its just that some need info like tracking its get or not get it for me atleast since if customs stopps it i can get it out but whit no tracking they will open the parcel and its bye bye..

You see the [censored] plane is not in the air for a [censored] week it has to get the [censored] down also and if you don't have a [censored] tracking by that [censored] time then its a [censored] problem. :lol:

Whoa, easy there with the cursing tough guy. It loses emphasis when you have diarrhea of the mouth, platinum payer guy.

Yeah, I think it is a problem when you get accustomed to having an auto-respond e-mail and tracking within a day or two from the other dealers who are on top of their business. When you get neglected for days or weeks after you have already paid... you feel like there is some bad customer service going on.

I can understand someone venting, and I relate. It sucks.

Edited by alanytical

Whoa, easy there with the cursing tough guy. It loses emphasis when you have diarrhea of the mouth, platinum payer guy.

I can understand someone venting, and I relate. It sucks.

If you read the guy i em quoting i was ironic to his post.

Yeah i support this forum newbie,not like your little punny freeloading surfer..

And i em not venting i em just stating facts i get my tracking when i need as the ones i buy from can also deliver service, you see for some of us that is a must..

Cheers

If you read the guy i em quoting i was ironic to his post.

Yeah i support this forum newbie,not like your little punny freeloading surfer..

And i em not venting i em just stating facts i get my tracking when i need as the ones i buy from can also deliver service, you see for some of us that is a must..

Cheers

So paying allows you to be an elitist [censored] and curse huh? I'm sure people here love your low class irony. You're a real piece of work.

Edited by alanytical

My slate grey one from Angus arrived yesterday!!

Wow, very shiny and very thick, compared to my Superocean. AR is good.

The colour of the delivered leather strap is too light for my skin complexion...

I will try it on my 22mm HKTAN though!

I will be posting a nice high res photo review somewhere this weekend.

Here is the first low res pic.

Afbeelding004-1.jpg

So paying allows you to be an elitist [censored] and curse huh? I'm sure people here love your low class irony. You're a real piece of work.

He was cursing because the person that posted before him was doing that. He was basically being a smart ass so to speak.

My slate grey one from Angus arrived yesterday!!

Wow, very shiny and very thick, compared to my Superocean. AR is good.

The colour of the delivered leather strap is too light for my skin complexion...

I will try it on my 22mm HKTAN though!

I will be posting a nice high res photo review somewhere this weekend.

Here is the first low res pic.

Afbeelding004-1.jpg

Can't wait for your pics.. :D :D

Yeah newbie it does,great huh.

Being a cheapskake beats being a "elitist" anyday. :rolleyes: