When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have an AT&T cell phone that they are looking to sell?

Martyd3

Guest HaloArchive

Wellll... I have a Treo 650 from ATT thats unlocked but, it has a scratch on the screen. I have a Treo 600 from T-Mo thats unlocked but, has some general wear. I also have a T-Mobile shadow in excellent condition that I can get unlocked.

PM me if you want to know!

Cheers!~

I am looking for a phone that will work on the AT&T network. I don't need anything fancy, just something that works well.

Thanks.

Marty

For $20.00 you can buy a brand new GO! phone that is ATT compatible. No service contracts. They have models ranging from $20.00 to $40.00.

You can buy them anywhere they sell electronics. I got mine at Sam's Club, but you can find them at Best Buy, Walmart, and even at the local 7-11 stores.

For $20.00 you can buy a brand new GO! phone that is ATT compatible. No service contracts. They have models ranging from $20.00 to $40.00.

You can buy them anywhere they sell electronics. I got mine at Sam's Club, but you can find them at Best Buy, Walmart, and even at the local 7-11 stores.

this is what i did when my phone died while i was traveling

its what to do.