When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

CVSTOS - Twin Challange

Samurai

Thinking of buying this CVSTOS. It's a pre-owned watch and a local dealer has it for sale.

The watch specs are:

53 x 41mm stainless steel case with see through back

Grey dial with luminous markers. 2nd time zone at 6 o'clock position and QS date at 12 o'clock position

The watch is about 14 months old. The list price for this is about $12,000 and a new one goes for about US$7,800 - after discount (in Singapore). I am getting this for about US$4,500. Comes with box+papers and warranty till April '2010.

I can see the watch in person before I decide to buy it.

Just want your opinion on the watch.

Here are some not so good pics of the actual watch (eBay etc. has some listings for this as well):

cvstos.jpg

cvstos_003.jpg

cvstos_001.jpg

cvstos_002.jpg

Thanks Ken. But am not much into Rollies. The DSSD V2 is the only one I own and have probably worn it less than 5 times.

Am looking for a big/chunky watch...which this one fit the bill....but wasn't all that great looking in person.

CVSTOS....one of the new brand attract me for a while; their design are quite similar with RM "Richard Millie". IMHO; USD$4500 is a good price compare with a new one. Right now CVSTOS is not a famous brand; but I believe it will growth as fast as Dewit or Hublot very soon base on their techology & innovative design.

Worth or not is base on what your expect or what your purpose to buy it. No doubt; from the point of investment. USD4500 go for Rolex or other famous brand will be more safey. But if you buy it base on their design/in house movement or for collection. I vote for Cvstos....

Best Regards,

Raymond

The watch in person ....looks sorta ok.....the dial is very well made...but perhaps because of the color scheme doesn't stand out. The Ar is also weak....perhaps that's why. If I get this....will need to get a new strap which costs about US$180.