When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seawolf from Andrew and water?

grilly

I broke down after seeing M's Yellow dial Seawolf and ordered one from Andrew. Swiss on rubber and I can't friggin wait, but I'm wondering. Does anybody have a seawolf from Andrew and have you taken it in the water? Is it really good for just your normal pool/beach? That's what I intended it for.

I don't know why so many people want to take their watches to water... I never take any of my watches to water. Gen or rep. I don't need to read time when I'm swimming or showering. :D

You have to check the waterproofness by a watchsmith. There's no reason why reps with screwdown crowns wouldn't be waterproof... GENERALLY... I believe at least 90% of them are. But why risk it?

I only get watches wet that have been tested. currently that is only one, my Citizen eco diver, tested to 200m. and I only get that one wet when there is no hot tub to enjoy. big temp changes are bad...

I had my exp II rep tested, and swam with it, but again, it was tested. if you grease the gaskets on your beauty, I am sure that it will test swimable. god luck

If you look on Joshdrew's website, they claim that it is tested and waterproofed down to 1000m, so I don't see why not, you should be o.k.

I have the same one on order, and it should be here by Friday, I can't wait either.

Enjoy!!!

If you look on Joshdrew's website, they claim that it is tested and waterproofed down to 1000m, so I don't see why not, you should be o.k.

I have the same one on order, and it should be here by Friday, I can't wait either.

Enjoy!!!

Nice!