When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pulled The Trigger - Ordered my FIRST

cdk847

First of all, a huge thank you to everyone on this board. I found it by accident shopping for reps on the internet, and have spent 100+ hours (based on estimation) reading and searching and reading and searching and reading some more lol. I posted requests for guidance - based on my specific circumstances - and got some great advise. RWG members took the time to offer me unbiased advise. This amazed me.

While researching, I stumbled upon a Rolex model I had never heard of, the new Milagauss. It was Rolex sleek while still kinda cool and funky IMHO. I looked at a lot of others and kept coming bak to the Milagauss. It was calling to me LOL.

Then a RWG member had one for sale. He is also in the USA. I got a great deal on a barely used beautiful specimen of my new-found (but prob not my last lol) dream watch. So I pulled the trigger, as I see it called here, and sent off the funds today. I should have it by the end of the week.

Again, thank you all so much. The wealth of the knowledge, combined with the outgoing helpfulness of everyone here makes this an amazing place. I will post pics as soon as I get it. And now that I have been bit by the bug, I hope to become a contributing member so I can give back.

:D Thank you all. Yes, an interesting and unique rep.... And one I'll have on my wrist TOMORROW! The seller I bought from sent it Next Day (which was totally cool) and I'll have it tomorrow. I'll post pics ASAP.

How do I contribute $$$ to this board??

Guest HaloArchive

Click on upgrade in the corner :)

And, keep your wallet gaurded or.. drink lots of fine scotch/whiskey before you pull the trigger on future purchases. The ammount will creep higher and higher :D

Click on upgrade in the corner :)

And, keep your wallet gaurded or.. drink lots of fine scotch/whiskey before you pull the trigger on future purchases. The ammount will creep higher and higher :D

Thanks for the tip on upgrading. And thanks for the warning lol. I can see that coming, as I am already looking at my next purchases. Yes, purchaseS pural. I'm looking at a SOSF and a PAM! *Sigh* There goes my money... At least I'll be stylin'! And I can use the watches to know when I have to be at the second job this hobby's gonna force me to get. But I'm glad to be part of the club....

P.S. ROFL at your signature Halo!