When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you consider the Best Navitimer?

Beards

damn...that Bird looks great with the numbers painted!... :thumbs: definitely a cool look - the painted numbers and rubber strap...nice job!...and goes to show you, that even tho it's not "authentic" looking, it sure is a sweet look!...

i have a tough time contemplating a change of the ss bracelet on the Blackbird...i love that bracelet and the look...so i usually go with the Skyland and/or SOSF on black rubber...

re: World/GMT --> what i like about it is the off-white dial...it lends the watch an old world charm of sorts...kinda vintage...it's why i put the Gunny Mona strap on it...i now have the burgundy breitling moo-croc strap on it (which is actually one of the better feel breitling rep straps)...i moved the Gunny over to the grey Skyland...

R-

damn...that Bird looks great with the numbers painted!... :thumbs: definitely a cool look - the painted numbers and rubber strap...nice job!...and goes to show you, that even tho it's not "authentic" looking, it sure is a sweet look!...

i have a tough time contemplating a change of the ss bracelet on the Blackbird...i love that bracelet and the look...so i usually go with the Skyland and/or SOSF on black rubber...

re: World/GMT --> what i like about it is the off-white dial...it lends the watch an old world charm of sorts...kinda vintage...it's why i put the Gunny Mona strap on it...i now have the burgundy breitling moo-croc strap on it (which is actually one of the better feel breitling rep straps)...i moved the Gunny over to the grey Skyland...

R-

I think the GMT looks great with the strap,a perfect match with the off white dial!!!i totally agree with ya there!!! ;)

As for the Blackbird it looks even better with a thick black nato strap i got a couple of months ago,i will try to post some pics asap

Mine is the black leather strap version,didn't get the ss bracelet version which of course was a stupid choise...i should have gotten

the bracelet version...i also like it better...!!!