When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Have This? Thinking About Buying

HEWLIO

The quality is not bad, but the case size is too big- 40mm vs 37mm for the gen and DW copies. Pushers are symmetrical- they should be assymetrical as for the v72 movement. The subdial at 6 mimics the hour hand since the Lemania/Venus copy movt is bi-compax, not tri-compax.

The best deal I've seen lately is the same watch from Spin Master with a 7750 modified to manual wind, correct sized case, serviced movt and assymetrical pushers, but it runs $600. DW makes one w/ a 37mm case, assym pushers, and a 7750 for around $450 or so. Don't remember if Josh has one with the Lemania/Venus w/ small case and fixed 6 o'clock subdial in the $200+ range.

For starters, contrary to the description, that is standard 62xx series Daytona & not a 'Paul Newman'. Beyond that, it is a mediocre rep with too many inaccuracies to name. For about $100 more, search out a 'DW 6263', which corrects near all of that watch's more issues.

So should i buy that one or is there another seller that has the same model but different quality? Any links to what i should get. Im probably willing to pay $250 but if its worth it. The quality im used to is two $108 submariners from josh and i love them. Are they that quality?