When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Milgauss

cdk847

Received my first rep via FedEx a couple days ago. I shopped for quite a while, and was all set to buy a Explorer 1 (Which I'm still going to buy lol). Then I was browsing the sale ads here on RWG. And I saw this Milgauss. There was something about it that I liked. It had all that Rolex style, yet was kind of funky and cool at the same time. I wanted a watch to wear when I go to college in August. And I couldn't pass up the deal... Especially as a starter rep, with FedEx delivery from a seller in the US.

At first I was disappointed for a second. I asked the seller if this was the 40mm version, and he said it was. I don't have a measuring tool, but to me it is the same size as a standard Datejust. So, not true to the original. But then I put it on my wrist...

And I loved it. I love the look, the style, and the feel. Not to mention that the build quality is miles ahead of any Canal St rep I have ever seen. Pics are below. While I know I will be buying more, as a first rep this is excellent. It's an Asian 21j by the way. Thank you RWG!

P.S. Forgive the lousy pics. Have to get a better camera, as the one on my phone does crappy close-ups.

post-19008-1247287752_thumb.jpg

post-19008-1247287782_thumb.jpg

A fantastic looking watch and good choice for a first rep. The Millgauss is such an understated Rolex with a clean elegant design, and being in college

no doubt there will be some envious stares at your wrist. The photos are not bad either. Thanks for the review.

A fantastic looking watch and good choice for a first rep. The Millgauss is such an understated Rolex with a clean elegant design, and being in college

no doubt there will be some envious stares at your wrist. The photos are not bad either. Thanks for the review.

Nice watch, but 4 posts? Could a mod step in and rmove the last 3? Thanms

Edited by hambone

How in heck did this get posted 3 times ?? :o

Edited by hambone

At first I was disappointed for a second. I asked the seller if this was the 40mm version, and he said it was. I don't have a measuring tool, but to me it is the same size as a standard Datejust. So, not true to the original. But then I put it on my wrist...

I love the Milgauss and already bought one a few weeks ago,

so I`m able to compare it with your pics and I