When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Order - Arrived !

rwg777

:Jumpy::Jumpy:

Woohoo, my two watches arrived !! It only took 4 days after my Pay Pal transaction. Thank you Andrew from Trusty Time.

Its late right now, so I'll take better photos later. Boy these two watches are substantial in their weight and size !

I definitely need to take out lots of links on the SMP GMT. Me being lazy here, if you know of the link to the instructions on how to do that, pls post if you don't mind.

The Bell & Ross looks simply amazing! Sooooo nice.

First impression:

B&R: the holes for the bucket are too small for the pin (whatever u call that), so I have to push it thru forcefully. But its okay. It sure won't come loose

Omega GMT: I think the face is slightly off center, as I've read on this forum, thats a very common problem. But just slightly off. Not toooo bad.

Other than that, so far, I don't see anything really bad. Without further delay, here they are: (sorry the plastic covers are still on)

103478-25701.jpg

103478-25702.jpg

103478-25703.jpg

103478-25704.jpg

Edited by rwg777

My B&R from Andrew its on its way to the Netherlands.....

congrats Gerco

4 days wow...

the Bell & Ross looks very classy..

It was faster than I thought. I was just using the tracking, seeing "okay its in Lum Kapur, Thailand? Malaysia? Then when I got home, package at my mailbox, I'm like NO WAY !!" After opening like 5 layers of bubble wrap and envelopes, there they were !!

Yes, it looks very nice in person. Very classy and shiny. Sure attracts attention. The black leather band with white stitching looks sharp too.

Now I'm not sure if the date position is correct, I think the real one has it at 5 or 6 o'clock? But that's okay, non of my friend have actually seen a real B&R anyways haha

Edited by rwg777

Sad news, unfortunately, the Omega clasp is not closing properly.

Also when I pull to the 3rd click to adjust the date, if I go anti-clockwise, the needles do NOT move and it comes looser and looser, (probably unscrew right out if I continue) !

Is this normal ?

And the G on the GMT is not properly painted/formed. So with these things, I have to mail back to Andrew and he will replace it. Sucks that shipping is gonna cost me a lot !!!

Nice! I just ordered the exact same one from Andrew Got my tracking number the other day. I am expecting it to arrive sometime next week. I can’t wait!

Jim

got mine today, looks even better on the wrist. I have to borrow a camera, but I'll be posting pics and a review later..

You'll love it!

got mine today, looks even better on the wrist. I have to borrow a camera, but I'll be posting pics and a review later..

You'll love it!

You lucky bastard!! I am dying in anticipation over here for mine. But they say good things come to those who wait. Let me know when you get some pics of it, I would LOVE to see them.

To the original poster---------sorry for hijacking your thread!!

Jim