When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for the elusive PAM196 witha Genuine Swiss ETA 7753

kisa007

I have been looking for the PAM196 with ETA7753 for a while now from various dealers, but it seems like nobody has it in stock. Does anyone have any suggestions or know any dealers that may have this watch. I am looking for the best quality rep and know that the these are priced at a premium, but it is hand down my favorite panerai. If anyone would be willing to part with theirs, I would also be interested.

Thanks.

I thought I'd already given you a link on another board, but I guess it must have been someone else :), so here is that link - click me. And if you have any questions about the dealer or the actual watch, I suggest emailing them and/or waiting for someone more helpful to leave a post :D

I have bought this watch with 7753 movt from Joshua (above link) just few weeks back. Watch is great..but rep lume/AR is not good. Sorry I cannot post pics yet, because the I have sent the watch to Vac for re-lume and for chief AR (so this watch does become expensive after mods).

Joshua is out of stock on that one. King does not have it either.

Hont has one, but on his watch the case cover does not have a serial number so it is a dead giveaway. Trevor has them too, but he has a 5 watch minimim order. So I am still looking. Anyone else has any suggestions?