When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whatever Happened To Big Red Joe?

warburg

I realize it's an old story. :rolleyes: Like many others, I sent Big Red Joe (Joe Butts) a watch for repair about four months ago. When I learned he was ill and overwhelmed with orders, I refrained from complaints, although he was apparently well enough to engage in spirited debates on a number of replica watch boards with members who were accusing him of various scams. :black_eye:

Now I no longer hear from him or about him. He does not reply to polite E-mails I have sent asking him to return my wife's Yachtmaster if he is not in a position to repair it. Is anyone else still having similar experiences with Joe? :huh:

You might be surprised to see where you stand in the backlog queue. I don't know how long it is but it should be getting shorter.

I know of 3 watches that were received last week with their mods completed.

Also, I can confirm the yahoo address no longer works but he is responding fairly quickly on the other address.

Good luck!

You might be sending to an old email. His new email address is: jbuttspsu@earthlink.net. He posted this information last week. Give that a try.

Well, he certanly keeps changing E-mail addresses! Nevertheless, messages sent to the Yahoo address have not been returned to me.

Well, he certanly keeps changing E-mail addresses! Nevertheless, messages sent to the Yahoo address have not been returned to me.

try reading my updates in general discussion and u might be suprised in how to get in touch with me , (i do understand some people dont read and just respond so please go read then your answers will be answered) im back on track now , i have kept all updated through a post from time to time while i was ill (its easier to do a one time post peridically than call or email each individual when im not feeling up to spending alot of time on emails,pm's and or phone calls , so do like linder said and email me at jbuttspsu@earthlink.net with your information and i will take care of u like i always have when i wasnt sick !!!

thanks joe