When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To buy or not to buy?

ashley

Hi guys

I'm new to the forum and thinking about buying a Rolex Sub Supreme black from Precious Time..

Has anyone had dealings with PT before, and how does the Sub Supreme stack up against others available?

Also is the watch waterproof and to how deep? I appreciate any feedback...

Thanks Ash.

Id say 30m assuming it was assembled correctly and parts were screwed down straight and greased (you may wish to do this simple task yourself) check out king999 s offering of this watch and perhaps Prowatch-polo. Its a good watch for the $300 asking price. Prowatch has the decorated movement which is nice looking, but no one will see... And if they did the jig would be up anyways... King999 may sell for less but minus the decorated mvmnt

Pt is a great dealer, can recommend him highly.........for the best Rolex, could''t say as I'm not a Rollieman.........check out the reviews from By-Tor and do a bit of reading in the dealersection......I hope you love the golden Pam? ;)

the current WM9 is version 2 with superluminova, better crystal, cgs and bracelet. for about $200 you get all the upgrades that are perfect or too close to call. the one from PT or King or Prowatch is V1 with all the trial and error flaws... still better than noobmariner and possibly an modern MBK without mods.