When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Datejust II

jfreeman420

So I am looking at puretime's site and see the new Datejust II. No price yet so I think it will be available soon. It looks really good from the pics. I am thinking I would love to have a 41mm two tone datejust Jubillee bracelet with gold wrapped center links and maybe a white or gold dial. A modern twist on a classic watch. No diamonds, just simple and refined. I figure if the SS version is out now the TT will follow soon.

Excited about this being around the corner I go to the Rolex site and even download the Basel PDF. One thing I notice is the Datejust II is only available on the oyster bracelet. No, No NOooooooo.

It seems that all of the new dateust II reps are nothing but fantasy.

Does anyone know if there will be a 41mm Dateust available in TT with the jubille bracelet? I think Rolex is making a big mistake not offering the 41mm with the jubillee bracelet.

I don't know how I feel about wearing a replica that is pure fantasy. This is the only model I would consider buying tat doesn't exist in the genuine world because the combination is extremely attractive but again I don't know if I could feel comfortable wearing it if Rolex doesn't make it. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

hey King of the Bling how is t hanging still managing not to smoke?

Anyway from what i read on other boards Rolex is preparing a Jubilee Bracelet (some call it super Jubilee) for the new DJ II but probably will be out only next year...

I must admit im with u on the new DJ II ... lovely watch.

Regards Laz

hey King of the Bling how is t hanging still managing not to smoke?

Yup, 3 weeks and no tobacco.

As for the super jubilee that is good news. I will probably buy the gen of this watch if it is available with the jubilee bracelet. I ca honestly say I wouldn't even need a diamond bezel. The fluted is very nice. Maybe some diamond hour markers though :whistling:

Even with a gen, I would still like to have a nice rep TT with a good wrapped bracelet. Like the old ones that were around when they first introduced the new style jubilee bracelet with the crown clasp on 36mm case.

Uh, Raijor, it has been established that all they are offering right now is the oyster bracelet. I was disappointed in not seeing the Jubilee bracelet. Is that what you meant or did you missunderstand?

I was referring to the rep bracelets and not the Gen bracelets. So far Angus, Josh and Andrew only show Jubilee bracelets and no Oyster bracelets on their Datejust II offerings. I thought perhaps that the bracelet from the Milgauss 40mm may fit and I have been considering picking up another 40mm Milgauss for the Oyster bracelet and swapping it onto a Datejust II but the Datejust II is 41mm and there is a possibility it may not fit. No TT Datejust II reps yet just all stainless so far.

That is kind of odd that the are only making reps of the version that doesn't exist yet. I love the oyster bracelet too, but since I have so many oyster watches I think the jubilee will be nice for a change. Can't wait for the TT versions. I'm sure they will be available soon in both oyster and jubilee.

I don't want to link this site directly to Rolex so here is a link to a board where the link to the press kit is: Press Kit

I like Angus' black dial with romans.

I wonder if these are the cheapie $108 ones?

No pricing on Angus site yet.

I can only assume from the pictures that they are made by the same factory as the $108 DD II. The engraving on the clasp looks the same, nice and deep and the movement appears to be some sort of asian 21j, no ETA in there or even ETA copy.

I hope they make a diamond encrusted Day Date II. I would be happy then........ :D