When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

vote for the best PAM 088 GMT

mickeytzan

OK... i will buy the new pam 088 GMT so i need some Help.

Here are the clues...

DSN 320 $

Perfect Clones 428 $

Which one is the best ??

thank you all for your help!

I just faced the same decision and chose DSN, I just couldn't justify the $140 difference (PC's price is without shipping I think). Plus DSN has actually made improvements to his 088 which aren't pictured on his site, so you may want to ask for updated photos.

Best is a Gen

2nd Best is the Kbiz Franken Ulti 088

3rd best is the ulti 088

Get an Ultimate. i had mine lumed by Vac to OEM specs and it is just amazing. Needs the OEM Crown, tube and CG mod to put it in KBiz's shadow but the Ultimate 088 is the way to go.

KBiz and I have both had issues with the Davidson crystals. Not sure if it is true for all of his crystals but Davidson uses a sapphire -plastic sammich crystal for his automatics. Not only is the font way off but you can not have them AR treated is it is a severe pain in the ass to do so. The Ultimate crystal (and according to Kbiz the new Ulti 088 specifically) is the best aftermarket Panerai crystal ever made, better than the $150 wholesalejewelers crystal on ebay.

In any event, good luck and have some fun with it.

Should be able to do so. If you want to spend $150 you can get one on ebay right now from wholesaleoutlet

Can the crystal from the 088 be replace with another one anf if so. Which one. I have a DSN 088 and as you mention the cyclops is crappy and awful. not to mention the sunken DW.

Thanks

When did you get your 088? A few people have said hat he has fixed these issues in his latest offerings.