When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Neverending story with noobs...

CzechMate

This is going to be just another noob question: :pardon:

When I came here first, I wanted to search for a good place to buy Omega PO replica. After reading many many posts, I am on the edge - I fell in love with Rolex SDDS.

I searched the forum and found out, that there is several places where to buy realy quality Rolex reps - WM9, EuroTimez, Precious Time, BK and maybe others I havent discovered yet. And now it is getting a li'l bit complicated: WM9 does not have the SDDS (altough he is preordering SD in I would say perfect quality), Eurotimez has probably some QC issues, although he claims he is workin on it, Precious Time has probably great quality, but also very high price. I am a bit confused.

So, the noob question is: is there an ultimate place where to get perfect SDDS for very reasonable price and with unmatched QC?

These noob questions will probably never stop appearing... ;)

This is going to be just another noob question: :pardon:

When I came here first, I wanted to search for a good place to buy Omega PO replica. After reading many many posts, I am on the edge - I fell in love with Rolex SDDS.

I searched the forum and found out, that there is several places where to buy realy quality Rolex reps - WM9, EuroTimez, Precious Time, BK and maybe others I havent discovered yet. And now it is getting a li'l bit complicated: WM9 does not have the SDDS (altough he is preordering SD in I would say perfect quality), Eurotimez has probably some QC issues, although he claims he is workin on it, Precious Time has probably great quality, but also very high price. I am a bit confused.

So, the noob question is: is there an ultimate place where to get perfect SDDS for very reasonable price and with unmatched QC?

These noob questions will probably never stop appearing... ;)

since you are in Europe I would definately go for a European dealer (Eurotimez or PT). I am also a noob but very interested in diving watches and especially the DSD and it looks like PT is getting a lot of cheers for the "supreme" SDDS.

http://ptswiss.com/product_info.php?cPath=...products_id=214

I am not sure about all this "ultimate", "supreme" stuff ... but judging from the shots on the site and from what I have read on it it seems to be a fine watch.

I might be getting one myself.

DSD

If you can wait till some point in 2010, you will probably be able to get your name down for a pre-order on a WM9 DSSD as I believe that's in the pipeline for development, following delivery of the SD that is being worked on at the moment!