When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

unbranded dials

rob_00

Since VAC wants $120 for a unbranded 44mm dial, I decided it was not worth me getting my PAM stealthed up

i found this on ebay and i am very tmepted by it ... ebay link

im not too bothered about having super bright lume, but can anyone suggest why I shouldnt buy this for my 177h?

i want to keep costs down as this is a rep watch after all and im planning on getting a gen Omega in a couple of months :)

Hey mate. Try HERE

A lot of RWG1.1 folk have been buying from them of late. There's a lot of homage/sterile chat going on there ATM, If you like, come over and have a look.

RWG1.1

We will never replace this place for allround knowhow but the homage force is strong at home ATM with lots of intrest/dicussion in/of the subject.

Regards, Col.

Hey mate. Try HERE

A lot of RWG1.1 folk have been buying from them of late. There's a lot of homage/sterile chat going on there ATM, If you like, come over and have a look.

RWG1.1

We will never replace this place for allround knowhow but the homage force is strong at home ATM with lots of intrest/dicussion in/of the subject.

Regards, Col.

just placed my order for a dial and hand set

just placed my order for a dial and hand set

In the future you may also want to try Jackson Tse dot com, for homage parts. Same parts as siswatch for less. For example, $10 for sterile dial (shipping included), $30 for 6497 (faux swan neck, shipping included). I will say that siswatch (GETAT) does have a bigger selection, though. I don't think you can go wrong with either for the price.

In the future you may also want to try Jackson Tse dot com, for homage parts. Same parts as siswatch for less. For example, $10 for sterile dial (shipping included), $30 for 6497 (faux swan neck, shipping included). I will say that siswatch (GETAT) does have a bigger selection, though. I don't think you can go wrong with either for the price.

His web site sucks, though! No pricing info and you cant purchase directly from the site!

His web site sucks, though! No pricing info and you cant purchase directly from the site!

True, but all it takes is an email with what you want - he usually get back to you the same day (depending on Hong Kong time). He only accepts PayPal though. To give you an idea of his regular pricing as of July 12th, 2009 - PVD 44mm case manual/automatic $35, Sandwich dials $10, hands $8, 6497 swan neck $30 ... You get the idea. As far as I know these are without any price breaks for multiple purchases and all include shipping in their price

Hope that helps.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with, or making any money from recommending him (I don't get a discount for mentioning him, and don't even let him know that I have done so) :D But I do wish that I had this information when I was looking for sources, as it would have saved me a bunch of emails and surfing :)

• 2 weeks later...

eBay seller Cust_Watch and GetatWatch Co. are the same entity. :lol:

Since VAC wants $120 for a unbranded 44mm dial, I decided it was not worth me getting my PAM stealthed up

i found this on ebay and i am very tmepted by it ... ebay link

im not too bothered about having super bright lume, but can anyone suggest why I shouldnt buy this for my 177h?

i want to keep costs down as this is a rep watch after all and im planning on getting a gen Omega in a couple of months :)