When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Toy

Kaneda

Agree... The Mickey is the one that (oddly enough) caught my eye! I've been casually looking for an old vintage... But, somehow, it always gets pushed back to lower priority on my list of watches. Maybe I just need to buy one and be done with it :)

Gorgeous box. Very lavishly finished on the exterior. Where did you source this from?

Enjoy...

Randy

RE: the watch on the bottom left, It is indeed the timex perpetual day/date.

RE: the mickey mouse watch, It was my grandfather's watch. It's an 18k gold case and the movement is swiss hand wind. Other than that I can tell you it ticks really loud and sounds very cool.

RE: the box itself, I got it off of a guy named Andrew on ebay (his user ID is AceTimer). His store is at http://stores.ebay.ca/AceTimer Shipping was pretty darn fast, 7 days in total. Took more time clearing canada customs than it did in transit. The finish on the box is great, the interior is some kind of pleather.. It feels really nice, the pillows of course are removable.. I keep all my spare links in the little storage dealy on the lid.

-Kaneda