When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help! I f'ked up my bracelet ;-(

wimpie007

Hi guys i was sizing my Omega Seamaster bracelet and it came down to taking out a half link piece because one was too tight and otherwise too big.

But the screws on both sides were incredibly tight and they broke ;-(

So now i cant get the screw out for sizing. Only way i thing is to take out the first 'link' along with the broken screw?

Do they sell that?

IMG_0147-1.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

Edited by wimpie007

There should even be screws there. They should be pins. So getting a replacement is going to be hard. Try contacting who you bought it from.

Hmz,

No screws should be present? It's not an PO, it an 007 Bond though

But i think i'll leave it like this then, it's a bit tight but beats an new SS bracelet

i someone has the part please let me know

I don't think drilling it out will work, the screw is bigger than any pin you could probably find. It IS a screw which is not true to gen, gen should have pins not screws. I think the best approach would be to contact one of the dealers, they might be able to source you a new bracelet.

The other option would be to get the bracelet free from the half link. Then you could use a dremel to cut up the 1/2 link enough to allow you to get a set of needle nose pliers on the screw to back it out.