When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Interesting news on a new Monaco rep

metaljesus

Isn't there a version of the A7750 replicating the dial configuration of the 2894? I think the Bell & Ross reps use it!

Yes there is, and that is exactly what I'm afraid of :(. It is used by B&R chronos and Grand Carreras lately, and it so much thicker than 2894 (like ubi explained) that these watches are MUCH thicker than genuine counterparts - and that is visible on B&Rs and Grand Carreras - check comparison here.

Of course there is always hope that movement "makers" will come up with 2894 clone - i.e. build chrono module on top of Seagull ST26 - although it seems quite unlikely, sec-at-12 also seemed unlikely two years ago :)

regards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Correct. Although King did tell me she was talking about a blue monaco, I'm a bit worried she might have been reffering to the new a7750 Concept 24 rep.

Either way, dont expect anything that does arrive to be a good rep. Even if there was a movement that was the correct size (there isnt), it normally takes the factories a few tries to get it right.