When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UTC module on bracelet?

Gadgeguy2009

Hello all,

I got a Breitling Chrono from watcheden, with a quartz UTC module on its bracelet.

Is anyone here familiar with the UTC module? If I understand it correctly, one full turn of the hours hand indicates the passing of 24 hours on it (vs. 12 hours on a normal watch) - but does this also mean, that 1 turn of the minutes hand indicates 2 hours?

So if the minutes hand points to the 6 o'clock position, that actually means that it is a full hour? So the way the UTC module works is exactly like a real clock, just at half the speed (so the hours hand advances 1 "hour" in 2 hours, and the minutes hand makes a full turn as well in 2 hours)?

I am confused and do not fully understand how this UTC module is supposed to work... Could please someone explain?

Thank you all!

mine is 12 hour...got it off a cheapo chrono avenger from watcheden...and then added it to this a7750 v1 chrono avenger fantasy (same casing as the v1 ti chrono avenger - but in polished ss (absolutely shocked that more folks don't have this beauty)...anyway, I had to polish up the utc module as it came brushed...does the trick for me!...

R-

bca1a.jpg