When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wanna See A Pam On A Skinnny Wrist?

rek001

So I finally got a Pam - I really didn't think I could wear one because of my 6.5" wrist. I decided to try the 090 power reserve from Joshua to see if I could carry it off.

Well much to my delight I decided I can wear a 44mm Pam, but just barely I think.

I really like this watch, it's very nicely made and the PR indicator gives the dial a bit more interest. Now I have to get a nicer strap for it. Next Pam will be a GMT, I like the busier dials.

Thanks to Josh for this beautiful watch.

104722-25366.jpg

So I finally got a Pam - I really didn't think I could wear one because of my 6.5" wrist. I decided to try the 090 power reserve from Joshua to see if I could carry it off.

I don't think it looks bad on your wrist at all. You won't want to try pulling off a Fiddy though! Definitely ditch that ugly strap. DON has some really nice ones on clearance right now, for what it's worth.

You know, I don't think that looks too bad! It's all in how you carry yourself.. A limp-wrist gay guy can not pull it off, but it's all in the wrist, man.. I'd wear it proud. :):victory:

Hey guys!

Thanks for the support, not too shabby for a GIRL, huh?

And, oops, yeah I noticed the crown guard lever, still getting used to this Pam thing :thumbsupsmileyanim: