When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where is everybody?

pollux1

Oh, 'theflyingdutchman' is now 'theflyingscotsman'. :)

Everyone is accounted for p1, aside 'Lanikai' who is on the mend but rallying, 'Nanuq', but Bob probably can't maintain an internet conection on whatever glacier he has peddled up on this week, and of course 'jonthebhoy' which is par as he, like St. Nick, is on a strict calendar schedule. A pity there, but when those two do show, it is with much rejoicing and fanfair.

I will say tho' there has been a low volume of posts in the threads. On the face of it, seems a pity, but being high summer I would imagine all are out enjoying themselves. Which is good.

That's not to say the 'few' are not trying. According to the new feature on the forum main page 'dluddy' has clocked in 18 posts, 'Chief' an admirable 16, 'redwatch' 14, the least of which there is not his post in the wrist check, a handsome Explorer vintage, yummm, and even 'Pugwash' tallied 9. Good news there as he had been erstwhile and until recently preoccupied with other distractions; the damned 'Twitter'.

Oh, 'theflyingdutchman' is now 'theflyingscotsman'. :)

Everyone is accounted for p1, aside 'Lanikai' who is on the mend but rallying, 'Nanuq', but Bob probably can't maintain an internet conection on whatever glacier he has peddled up on this week, and of course 'jonthebhoy' which is par as he, like St. Nick, is on a strict calendar schedule. A pity there, but when those two do show, it is with much rejoicing and fanfair.

I will say tho' there has been a low volume of posts in the threads. On the face of it, seems a pity, but being high summer I would imagine all are out enjoying themselves. Which is good.

That's not to say the 'few' are not trying. According to the new feature on the forum main page 'dluddy' has clocked in 18 posts, 'Chief' an admirable 16, 'redwatch' 14, the least of which there is not his post in the wrist check, a handsome Explorer vintage, yummm, and even 'Pugwash' tallied 9. Good news there as he had been erstwhile and until recently preoccupied with other distractions; the damned 'Twitter'.

Much obliged Dems!

'tis a little quiet since "the happening" ain't it? There are a whole 83 members on right now which is a bit didapointing after all the hard work that went into the upgrade. I think yu will find things slowley return to normal as folk find the old skin is back (well, close as possible). The quality of posts is as high as ever and that's what counts.

It is a shame how many appear to have taken their bat and ball and gone home. The members online to total membership says it all:

RWG2 (that's here): 1 in 355.63

RWG1.1: 1 in 74.5

RWI: 1 in 40.31

Repgeek: Don't go to 'geek so have NFI what theirs is.

That is a bit wierd, it should be around the other two or a little better. FFS it was only an upgrade why so many jump'd ship is beond me but I'm shure they'll be back. Not shure where they went either, RWI and RWG1.1 are about the same ratio as allways 'tho 1.1 has improved a bit we're still growing so it is to be expected. Soldier on folks, I'm doing my best to add to the post count.

Col.

According to our stats, August has always been the slowest month (and always the month when topics like this appears ;)) Some people still on vacation, people getting back from vacation and got stuff piled up at work, etc. Still, not a big difference as we still have anywhere between 1000-1500 members visit us every day...