When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which after market strap maker fits AP ROO best?

I'm T totally new at this, but from the research and assistance i've gotten from bros on the boards, Oracle is also a preferred brand. But if you want to put a leather, rubber, carbon fiber, etc onto a ROO that came with a bracelet, you've got to get a conversion kit. It was recommended to me from a number of members to get a rep rubber strap that came wtih conversion kit instead of purchasing one from APbands. The price difference is very large and some have said that the rep kit works just fine. My Black Themes is sleighted for delivery today, and I should be getting my rep rubber with conversion kit sometime next week. I'll let you know how the switch goes. I plan to get a kevlar Oracle strap in the next few weeks once I get paid again.

I hope this was of some assistance.

@Jawo

The straps looks awesome!

How can I get in touche with HKTan, got a webside?

What did you paid for it?

cu,

Snowball

HKTan can be found on RG. A full list of HKTan's straps can be found on Photobucket. Username is hktan1 password is hktan. His straps are hand crafted and amongst the best around but be prepared to wait a bit.

That HK tan strap looks sharp. The thing I love about Aaron's work is that the quality of the hides are first rate, and the work looks clearly hand-made and "custom", i.e., the opposite of mass produced. Just a warm fuzzy feeling from wearing...

This is probably the best next thing to getting the actual AP strap, looks much better than the other commercial offerings with hornback like hides.

By the way, did you have him make the strap to fit a conversion kit, or the hardware that comes with a secs at 12 leather strap model? I guess this is important for that custom fit...

That HK tan strap looks sharp. The thing I love about Aaron's work is that the quality of the hides are first rate, and the work looks clearly hand-made and "custom", i.e., the opposite of mass produced. Just a warm fuzzy feeling from wearing...

This is probably the best next thing to getting the actual AP strap, looks much better than the other commercial offerings with hornback like hides.

By the way, did you have him make the strap to fit a conversion kit, or the hardware that comes with a secs at 12 leather strap model? I guess this is important for that custom fit...

The strap is a standard AP designed strap for the ROO. The only thing I needed to specify was the length.