When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross 02 Wrist Shots

Steve52

Hi all! I'm REALLY thinking about getting the non-chrono version of this watch after looking at pictures on RWG and reading Lanikai's review. Before I do, I was hopping some of you would post your wrist shots. Looks like a beautiful watch, I would just like to see some more wrist shots before I pull the trigger. Any comments on your watches would help as well.

Thanks for your help and time! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

S

No wrist shots handy (on my phone right now) but I got mine the same time and in comms with Lani, after coming within a whisker of buying the gen. The gen version I wanted (SS arabic dial) I just couldn't source, and then as luck would have it the new rep became available and *bingo*.

One of the sleeper hits of last year, it's just a fantastic piece. Just buy it and you'll not regret it trust me.

You know I love mine:

DSCN3502.jpg

Picture1.jpg

DSCN3108-1.jpg

br02_800_2.jpg

br02slate.jpg

the 2 flaws are the lume color (should be blue, nothing a trip to canada cant fix)

and the crown guards should be more square at the crown, again nothing a file cant fix.

I totally reccomend it, if you can find an AD first, try it on. it wears bigger than the UPO.

Doc, VERY funny! Can't stop laughing. Reference to Mr. Magoo was assume! Brought back way too many memories.

Red, thanks for the quick pic. It is a bit hard to visualize on your wrist though. Do you have one that's a bit more wrist?

I sure appreciate the pics and comments guys!

Steve

Mike, thanks for the input. And thanks for remembering my UPO project. Sometimes I think I'm going to forget about it because it's still at Vac's. I think it'll come home in a few weeks though. It's in this run of Chief's AR. Vac has had all the parts for many weeks. Can't wait to get it back.

I will see if there is a B&R AD in Salt Lake City. If there is, I'm there! I really like this watch.

Thanks again.

Steve

Mike, thanks for the input. And thanks for remembering my UPO project. Sometimes I think I'm going to forget about it because it's still at Vac's. I think it'll come home in a few weeks though. It's in this run of Chief's AR. Vac has had all the parts for many weeks. Can't wait to get it back.

I will see if there is a B&R AD in Salt Lake City. If there is, I'm there! I really like this watch.

Thanks again.

Steve

Steve,

PULL THE TRIGGER.....awesome looking watches on the wrist and so comfortable...i now own 3 BR02'S and alternate them daily as i dont want to have a favourite!!...

Ming

Thanks to all of you for posting your pictures. :victory: I found an AD today and tried on all the versions of the BR2. Urabus is right, that's a BIG watch! I think I like the PVD version the best. I'm going back the AD this weekend because I didn't have a lot of time there. It's a great store: Oris, Bell & Ross, Longines, Raymond Weil, U-Boat, and lots of others. No pressure, and i can try on any watch I want. great folks!

Thanks again! :drinks:

S

• 3 weeks later...

Mine's a gen.

Here's pictures in the Cuban sea a month ago. These new reps are amazingly close to the real thing. The gen hands seem sharper and frame the lume paint more equaly, the lume color is different and the "swiss" word seem just a little bit croocked from the pictures I've seen on forums but hey!, makes me feel bad about having paid the full gen price when I see these.

Cuba2009045.jpg

Edited by montrealer08

Not yet. The wife sorta stopped me for a while. Something about her birthday! Go figure. Anyway, it's still on the list and when she's again a supporter I'll start collecting again.

Thanks for the pictures!

Steve

• 2 months later...

WOW some real stunners here man - total B&R fanboy - i was totally going down with the BR01 and look at Avitt sorting out the case for me, i've got Ajoesmiths BR03 as my daily beater and might put it up for sale to fund a frankie B&R - looking for a case at the mo!

But seeing all these BR02's i'm thinking why bother and get a few of these :)

lovely wrist shots boys, lovely! The gold n PVD one by pizanooo looks sweet and i'm not a big gold fan! Ranisavage's pro looks a treat too - god so many choices but i can only have one at a time! Else it will just get stupid!