When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

daytona and gmt

hublotfun

Best Daytona rep is a DW 6263 or 6265. You can get it in 7750 (look at spinmaster ones) or Valijoux 72 movement. The 7750 is much cheaper but the spacing of the sub dials is slightly off. Honestly it is really hard to tell the difference. As for the modern Daytona the only real accurate version would be a franken. Many of the modern Daytonas have potential movement issues because of being converted so the sub dials are correct.

Thanks gplracer!!!!

Interested in modern daytona or gmt II ceramic. Which of the two is better replica? From who dealer i will buy?

I have the GMT-Master IIc and absolutely love it, my friend has the Daytona and it wears smaller for some reason still a very nice watch looking to get it next myself as far accuracy I believ they are both excellent replicas out of the box with no mod's needed for me, I could not pic a best base on accuracy. On the other hand you have the movement and according to what I have read the Daytona is less reliable than a Swiss ETA ICHS (incorrect hand stack)that you can get on the GMT, so movement wise I would pic the GMT. As far as the dealer it depends on your location. Where are you located?