When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Women's watches

Jkay

What we really need is a nice choice of watches for women that professionals could wear to both the office and dinner meetings. From the meeting table to the corporate yacht.

I picked up a Cartier LaDona (w/diamond bezel)for my wife, but the only version I could find turned out to be BRASS with chrome plate, bracelet edges so sharp you could cut hard cheese with it, and a copy Miyota quartz movement that died in 6 months.

I see that Eurotimez is promising to have a seperate women's "section" or search or something and that is a good start. I dont want to stare at 748 men's rolex day/date to find the 5 women's styles that the collector carries.

Collectors, help us buy from you!! Make searches easier for women's styles.

• Like 1

The most popular is the J12. But why not get a men's DJ with a nice dial for a lady?

I am waiting on a SS DJ with oyster bracelet, smooth bezel, pink MOP dial with diamond markers.

That's girly enough for me (a girl). :D

Pinkdolphin is onto something!

My wife usually wears a gen Cartier Tank Francais or an old 1940's manual Rolex "Army Model" -which the crown tube recently stripped from the case. :bangin: I suggested she try my 6263 but after a few days she doesn't like the pushers and size. So I thought 34 mm mid-size might be the ticket and had a dial redone (in what else but pink!) on a vintage Tudor Oysterdate for my wife. She's been pretty happy with it -hasn't worn another watch for nearly a month since I gave it to her.

DSC_1484.jpg

wearing mens watches has always been an option, its nothing new. The original thought of having more womens selection and an easier way to find them is a good one, imo. A lot of women want those small womens watches (unfortunately).

Narikka's got a womens section as I was recently reminded. Try looking there.

wearing mens watches has always been an option, its nothing new. The original thought of having more womens selection and an easier way to find them is a good one, imo. A lot of women want those small womens watches (unfortunately).

Narikka's got a womens section as I was recently reminded. Try looking there.

Agreed P4GTR nothing new, I guess I meant PinkDolphin had a good suggestion making a mans DJ more feminine.

My wife is the same she doesn't like to wear somthing larger than 34-36mm, she's worn that tiny 32mm for nearly a decade. It was a jump for her to wear a mid-size but the Pink dial was the hook! :lol: It has a gentleman's feel without being too oversize.

Agreed P4GTR nothing new, I guess I meant PinkDolphin had a good suggestion making a mans DJ more feminine.

My wife is the same she doesn't like to wear somthing larger than 34-36mm, she's worn that tiny 32mm for nearly a decade. It was a jump for her to wear a mid-size but the Pink dial was the hook! :lol: It has a gentleman's feel without being too oversize.

It is a great idea, and the pink DJ is really sexy. That wasn't directed at you TMG. I'm just chafed that women actually want to wear those ugly micro sized watches. It's like trying to convince someone pizza tastes good. Why do I have to even convince you? it just is!

It is a great idea, and the pink DJ is really sexy. That wasn't directed at you TMG. I'm just chafed that women actually want to wear those ugly micro sized watches. It's like trying to convince someone pizza tastes good. Why do I have to even convince you? it just is!

No worries P4GTR! I didn't take it that it was directed it at me, I realized I wasn't really clear with what I was trying to say.

You really summed it up well with with your pizza analogy!!! :rofl: