When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody had contact with member Demonslayer lately?

mtv2009

Hi guys, wonder if you can help me..

Im in the middle of buying a SMP rep from Demonslayer and have transfered the funds to his bank account (saturday just gone) but since then ive heard nothing from him.

Im guessing he`s a straight guy and respected member of this forum as he`s got over 1,200 posts to his name and a number of happy buyers under his belt as well as some nice comms with me.

If anyone heard that maybe he`s gone on holiday or something like that i would really appreciate it if you could let me know just to put my mind at rest as im starting to think i may never see my watch, iv`e pm`d him but so far they all go un-read as does the e-mail i sent him.

I really dont want to think the worst but i cant help it...thanks

He hasn't been on the forum much lately, which could account for the lack of contact, but I'm sure everything will be taken care of, R is one of the few people I would class as a 'brother from another mother', I'm sure there's no sinister intent on his part and everything will be taken care of :)

He hasn't been on the forum much lately, which could account for the lack of contact, but I'm sure everything will be taken care of, R is one of the few people I would class as a 'brother from another mother', I'm sure there's no sinister intent on his part and everything will be taken care of :)

Thanks TeeJay...

I dont blame him for taking probably what is a well earned holiday...i just wish it wasn`t in the middle of a sale!! :lol:

Thanks TeeJay...

I dont blame him for taking probably what is a well earned holiday...i just wish it wasn`t in the middle of a sale!! :lol:

Any time :) Sometimes life just has a habit of throwing curveballs at us, I'm sure R has a very good reason for any lack of contact :) You never know, the watch may well be in transit already, and arrive on your doorstep any time now :)

Any time :) Sometimes life just has a habit of throwing curveballs at us, I'm sure R has a very good reason for any lack of contact :) You never know, the watch may well be in transit already, and arrive on your doorstep any time now :)

"already in transit"...i hope so TeeJay :) , i can`t wait to give it some wrist action!!!..ahem, if you know what i mean.. ;)

"already in transit"...i hope so TeeJay :) , i can`t wait to give it some wrist action!!!..ahem, if you know what i mean.. ;)

I do indeed :D A couple of times when I've ordered watches, I've received no communications from the dealers at all, but the watches still arrived at the alloted times :) Don't lose faith :)

I do indeed :D A couple of times when I've ordered watches, I've received no communications from the dealers at all, but the watches still arrived at the alloted times :) Don't lose faith :)

Um...thinking about it,its not in transit....

As the pm that i sent at the weekend with my postal address he hasn`t even read yet.. :(

Um...thinking about it,its not in transit....

As the pm that i sent at the weekend with my postal address he hasn`t even read yet.. :(

I don't really know what else to suggest then :( R's sold things before on the forum without problem, so I can only imagine that something serious has cropped up... I hope it gets resolved soon :good:

All I can really do is to add to what has been said. DS is a great guy, and I know he's had a lot on over the summer, so maybe something has cropped up. Rest assured you'll get what you've paid for :)

Yeah, im sure i will :)

Thanks for the reassurance guys... :good:

Yesssssss...got a mail from R to say that he had been away and that he`s going to post the smp asap.

I suppose i knew i shouldnt worry after my previous comms with him and especially after what some of you had said about him being a top bloke but as a noob im still getting to know members on the board.

Thanks for all your re

Yesssssss...got a mail from R to say that he had been away and that he`s going to post the smp asap.

I suppose i knew i shouldnt worry after my previous comms with him and especially after what some of you had said about him being a top bloke but as a noob im still getting to know members on the board.

Thanks for all your re

lol...sorry premature posting!!

as i was saying thanks for all your re-assuring posts relating to R...

• 4 weeks later...

Today was the first time I've logged in here for over a month, I've had so much on my mind and I had to take a break from a few things, RWG being one of them. I've really missed this place and the friends I have here.

DS is a good guy...I'm sure it will be fine...chill brudda!

All I can really do is to add to what has been said. DS is a great guy, and I know he's had a lot on over the summer, so maybe something has cropped up. Rest assured you'll get what you've paid for :)

Guys, thank you so much for your kind words and support :) I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it. Mtv2009, I'm glad you like the watch :)