When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Boys Got Together For A Group Photo

crystalcranium

great collection! what abt the iwc gst chrono? the smp bond chrono is a beautiful watch! i bought one early this yr for my 21st.

Well the short list of what's next

!. Moonwatch with frozen 6 o'clock subdial. This was next on my list but Josh was having trouble with his supplier. I, of course, couldn't wait so I ordered the Tag. I gave my original (rep not gen) Moonwatch to a friend who didn't mind the subdial issue. He loves it.

2. IWC GST Chrono. Obsession....obsession......

3. 4th Generation PO Orange. Obsession..............

4. IWC FA Jones with decorated movement ....maybe.... This watch has come down a few notches in my eyes given some recent reviews about color and the fact that the decorated movement, while nice, is still miles away from the genuine.

5. Rolex TT Datejust Jubelee bracelet, solid 18k midlinks, bezel and crown. I know what others say about solid gold from replica dealers but I have Joshua's solem word this watch is the real deal. Understated size with a white dial and gold stick markers, it's the only gold watch I would consider.

Oh and a quick edit, I forgot. VC Overseas white dial. Another obsession.........

Edited by crystalcranium

great collection and what a beautiful strap on that breit

That's a BOB strap Creama color/croc grained and 24mm for the Bentley. I have since been informed that the GT takes a 22mm strap and they could be right. This one is a tight fit. It also brings out the color in the dial strikingly. The subdials, which are not as silvery grey as the genuine, are much greyer appearing with this strap combination.