When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well, i guess it's about time i properly introduced myself...

eddog

Hello all,

While i've actually been hanging around these parts for quite a long time now, lurking behind the scenes, checking it all out, looking, learning, liking..... I've recently begun to get more actively involved, posting a bit here and there, Commenting on awesome projects i've liked, getting to know a few members i've had the pleasure of communicating with and getting to know...

So I guess now it's time i made a proper introduction

My name is Eddog, and i am ....well, I am apparently among a bunch of other people who share my illness....

because you pretty much all appear to be just about as crazy as I am. :bangin:

I have to let you all know that i have always been nothing less than astonished by the level of dedication, sheer passion, and knowledgeability of the various member here in this incredibly friendly, and genuine community.

While some might recognize my name from the Rolex section (it's mainly Vintage Rolex and in particular Tudor subs that turn my crank), i have been digging around more and more lately in the various forums (thank goodness for the view new content option :thumbsupsmileyanim:) and quite frankly, i starting to get scared... because I like too much of what is going on here!!!!

I'm looking forward to spending more time "out in the open", and getting to know the community a little better.

Thanks for allowing me to participate!

sending tons of respect,

Eddog!!

And welcome to you eddog.

This place is not only for the "rabid" posters, and we understand some like to take time to find their feet.

Good that you are now seeing the bigger rep world, and feel you can also contribute.

And has been said a zillion times...

Hang on to your wallet!

Offshore