When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ROO Rhone-Fusterie anyone?

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

I can't really explain why but I am really more and more interested in this particular LE. I think it may attract me thanks to its fresh color scheme, so much different from 3 ROOs that I already had.

ap-Royal-Oak-Offshore-Rhone-Fusterie-Chronograph.jpg

The thing that worries me is the list of flaws:

1. Incorrect bezel tachy ring markings

2. Stupid 001/500 flaw (well at least we know the story of real 001 so we can try to pull it - but it would be tough :)

news_image.697451.jpg

"Audemars Piguet sold the first "Rh

I like it and again my contention is that the lighting of the pics tells a large part of the story... In regard to the pushers....

the same could be said for the Navy... but my feeling is the pushers on my navy ROO are very good and very close in color and one would have to have an actual GEN sitting next to it to perhaps make any distinction about the color of the pushers...

I am a guy that loves colors so to me it's cool for an every once and a while thing. The replication seems strong the 001 is an issue as you stated.

I like this one and have spoken with Josh about having it made....

post-18322-125125392829_thumb.jpg

Edited by goodfella0406

Guest Sql_pl

Rue St-Honore.... great watch and one of the coolest streets in Paris. AP, Hublot, Chronopassion, Wempe - unbelievable place for window shopping! Hermes, Laboutin, Chanel etc etc to keep the better half entertained as well! :)

I like it and again my contention is that the lighting of the pics tells a large part of the story... In regard to the pushers....

the same could be said for the Navy... but my feeling is the pushers on my navy ROO are very good and very close in color and one would have to have an actual GEN sitting next to it to perhaps make any distinction about the color of the pushers...

I am a guy that loves colors so to me it's cool for an every once and a while thing. The replication seems strong the 001 is an issue as you stated.

I like this one and have spoken with Josh about having it made....

What did Josh say, is he going to get it done??

I would love to see this one repped.

Thanks.

What did Josh say, is he going to get it done??

I would love to see this one repped.

Thanks.

I have not heard back yet regarding this, I have been bugging him about my new rubber clad but I will follow up with him today. I did tell him that I would buy one if they would make it...seems to me an easy rep.

I can't really explain why but I am really more and more interested in this particular LE. I think it may attract me thanks to its fresh color scheme, so much different from 3 ROOs that I already had.

So what do you say?

Thanks!

Hi M.

yes of course this watch speaks to me as well....and again I feel we are bros in mind....the Rue St. H. was on my list as well....I am not the red-strap fan but like the watch anyway. But for over 500$ I expect a rep that has no obvious flaws (at least a BASE tachy and better serial like 087/500).

AP does many watches (ROO

Guest Sql_pl

Guys I think there is a small chance they might have corrected this stupid serial mistake!

Looks like they did it with Singapore F1 model!

Josh pic, 000/000:

7.jpg

Hont's new pics, 066/250:

200982819422442440.jpg

Also JBB is now offered with Jalan Bukit Bintang on caseback (initially they were offered with regular non-LE caseback):

200982819444182240.jpg

Maybe Rhone-Fusterie was also updated?

Man whoever bought the gen dial that sold on ebay for like $150 a while ago is golden...as for the Rue St-Honore not being repped...well it shows that there is at least one person in China with taste. No offense to those who love it--but to me it looks like the end result of some freedom fries eating Republican taking the AP design team hostage.