When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

time for a UN subforum + i got my blue seal

fotoman

so now that there are a slew of nardin models, we need a subsection i think.

Got the Blue Seal - its exactly what i expected = b+ looks great, dial is great. i love it, rehaut is low but i think thas supposed to be that way.

there is AR. I would say its comparable to the BCE's if it had steelfish AR this thing would be an A+ problem is you can't remove and reglue the date mag. If someone figures that out to do easily, they could makes lots of money on all these new nardins

• Like 1

Take a look at timezone..I have seen plenty of these and the contrast from regular pics is not that great.. These AD pics tend to be photoshopped.. I think that this rep is fantastic. The only big tell is the caseback, but honestly, how many people are going to be looking at caseback, but you when you are bored sitting on the toiler pushing that big load :)

BSurf_MMD.jpg

I think that the Maxi Chrono 43.5mm is very accurate.

2009826118568576.jpg

Compare to a gen pic:

MMC43SS_2.jpg

AND THEY SHOULD REP THIS NEXT:

UNBS4.jpg

Edited by ebzen02

Take a look at timezone..I have seen plenty of these and the contrast from regular pics is not that great.. These AD pics tend to be photoshopped..

BSurf_MMD.jpg

Look at wave design in the pic above from 1:00 to about 4:00 and from 6:00 to 9:00 there is a decent amount of contrast there. It is more or less dependant on lighting for example as the gen moves on your wrist these details will stand out more or less. I think on a whole that aspect, the color shift, is a big part of the draw to this watch, for me at least.

Maybe we have just not seen good enough pictures of the rep yet. Maybe one of the guys who recieved theirs could play with the lighting while shooting pictures to see if they can replicate the contrast.

how are you commenting on the wave without seeing the rep?

the rep looks EXACTLY like those timezone photos at the right anggle - which so is that watch, at the right angle -

it really needs Chief AR though, The one thing about this datemag, its one of the best i have ever seen, its perfectly aligned adn the date takes up 95% of the mag. and unlike the chrono its not sitting at a wierd position.

I've decided to go for broke on this one remove the date mag, send off the crystal and evaluate the results of date mag vs mad ar Only a Nardin Pro would know the dfiffrerence and i can tell him i had to get a new crystal and i wasn't paying 2 billion dollaras for one. and i like it that way.

so, for the $$, this is a must have watch. Those other variations are great, i'm going to sell my corum in order to get a slew of these m odels - which, was always my plan. I hope they do the orange model and others. Not sure whats up with the baby blue.

how are you commenting on the wave without seeing the rep?

the rep looks EXACTLY like those timezone photos at the right anggle - which so is that watch, at the right angle -

Thats why I said

Maybe we have just not seen good enough pictures of the rep yet. Maybe one of the guys who recieved theirs could play with the lighting while shooting pictures to see if they can replicate the contrast.

I have seen other members photos of the rep and none have the contrast on the dial that the gen does...let me re-phrase, no one has yet to capture the contrast if it is in fact there. Believe me I would love nothing more than to be proved wrong on this.