When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gramd Carrera White dial pics please

fitipaldi

Hi, I just bought the Tag Grand Carrera A7750 with black dial and black leather strap and I'm extremly happy!.

Now I'm seriously thinking to get the white dial version of the watch. I saw the gen and the dial has a white ivory color. I don't want to pull the trigger until to be sure of the color of the dial in the rep.

I couldn't find pictures of the rep in the forum.

Does someone have the white dial version? could you post some pics please?

Thanks

Alejandro

• 2 weeks later...

That IS a classy watch.

I doubt there was "lack of interest". But I think you're the first one here who purchased the watch. Difficult to post pictures if you don't have it, eh? :)

Congrats, great piece!

hmmm... I didn't think nobody had purchased yet the watch. But all is possible.

I really don't understand why this watch isn't so popular. Same thing, in less degree, for the black version of the watch. It is the only watch of my collection that I have received so many compliments of my friends and people at work. The watch is amazing and I'm really in love with it (look my topic here)

Here is a picture of the gen:

post-6192-125247379296_thumb.jpg

and one of my rep:

post-6192-125247383543_thumb.jpg

Edited by fitipaldi

so u got the same watch in 2 different colors?!

u must really love it!

for me its one of the best reps out there, and im looking forward to buying one, its just the thickness issue that bothers me and i hope that they get it resolved soon

cheers

Yes sir. I will have it in 2 colors.

I don't think factories will release a new version in the medium term (2 years). I prefer to have the watch now and if a new version is available in the next years, I will buy it instead of service the Grand Carreras I have now.

Welcome Stebbi

indeed it is a very fine watch, but as u will start seeing through out ur stay here, alot of other reps are amazingly well made

continue ur browsing and u'll be surprised by how fantastic this comunity is, and dont forget to read Toad's noob guide, its very helpful

cheers