When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Collection Update - Part 2

fishgodeep

It's been a while since I posted some pictures but as it's been holiday weekend and I nice day - I managed to snap some shots of recent updates to the collection - by recent the last 5/6 months! (Boy time truly does fly when you're having fun)!

The PAM 004B - is my favourite PVD franken - ETA , Gen dial and hands , Jimmy case set and Crystal , T-48 Crown and Roll's ublime PVD and CG work which I love. This is mounted on an MP PAV 98 with OEM B series PVD buckle. The recent update being the gen dial and hands installation

PAM 61C - this again is my favourite Ti franken - ETA ,gen dial, hands and crown - old skool Ti case set , sapphire with DSN case back and CG.

The updates are the dial and hands (thanks to a couple of esteemed members ;) ) and re-working a DSN CG to fit the case.

After seeing V's Gen 118 in the flesh - something had to be done about the rep Ti CG on this - most of them I've ever owned are terrible compared to their steel counterparts. DSN's does require a lot of work to add the correct curvature and thickness to the top section and enlarging the screw holes to fit regular rep CG screws. I'm pleased with the results for now though!!!

This is mounted on a HKTan antique gator with OEM Ti buckle.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the pics

FGD

P1030417.jpg

P1030423.jpg

P1030422.jpg

P1030421.jpg

P1030414.jpg

P1030412.jpg

P1030424.jpg

The 4B is sweet!!! Guess I just found a use for my gen 111 dial. Which caseback would be most appropriate?

OMG....Speaking of which, S., I completely forgot about your unbelievably generous parts loan which has been sitting in my safe for a month having been put to good use. It will be on the way to you first thing tues. AM!!!!