When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Collection Update - Part 3

fishgodeep

Last from me for tonight ;)

Ross's range of dials provides so many options so with his assistance ( a beautifully prepared LP base dial) - I swapped out the brown Marina Miltare dial and went for the classic black

Also picked up one of TC straps "treasure Island" straps which V worked over to soften and age + sew in my GPF Mod Dep buckle.

Both steps have transformed the watch for me and it's seeing mucho wrist time!!!

Thanks Ross once again (and V for sorting the strap!!)

Cheers

FGD

PS - I've worked out how to set my preferences in photobucket so pics aren't 3 foot wide!!!

th_P1030377.jpg

th_P1030357.jpg

th_P1030358.jpg

Great looking watch, glad you like the dial!

VH - not sure if this back plate was mine or not, but you've either got the option of using acrylics (no lume), acrylics (with white luminova powder) or something like a white Bergeon lume (for Rolex) / another white glow powder (like GlowTec). You can then add colour to your taste - sometimes a very light wipe with coffee / sugar does the trick!

Great looking watch, glad you like the dial!

VH - not sure if this back plate was mine or not, but you've either got the option of using acrylics (no lume), acrylics (with white luminova powder) or something like a white Bergeon lume (for Rolex) / another white glow powder (like GlowTec). You can then add colour to your taste - sometimes a very light wipe with coffee / sugar does the trick!

Cheers Ross - couldn't have done any of this without your generosity and assistance!

It is one of your back plates - I actually just sprayed it white and then wiped with a sponge in grey tinted paint.

I've yet to lume it - keeping that little upgrade for another rainy day!!

ATB

Simon