When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can I buy nice rlx pearls ?

tonio_fr

For sure WM has the best but with 75euro shipping costs to France, seems not a good deal for 1 or 2 pearls or insert.

Where do you, EU guys, oder your peal and insert for Sub and SD ?

Cheers

Btw: if you have some WM pearls laying around wherever you are you can PM me...

Are you sure of that? I ordered one last year for my bro's SSD And I don't remember that it was so expensive.

Demande confirmation pour ce tarif, il doit y avoir une erreur parce qu'ils me l'ont envoyée dans une lettre!

I'm also looking for a nice insert for my mbw. The WM is supposed to be good, but do I need to order insert + pearl?

Is the pearl already in the insert not luminous?

Also, what insert would fit my beginmariner from josh?

Thanks

Beginmariner pearls are so crappy... Normally it "should" fit more or less. If the current insert is good enought to you and already sits correctly in the bezel, pearl only is the way to go... if tou can remove the bezel. Sometimes it can be tricky on nook like sub. The other way it to remove the insert with the bezel in place (with a razor blade or a small screwdriver) and install a complet wm one. Certainly you will have to sand it a bit but there are many tutos here.

Last option would be to add a clear coat of epoxy above the existing pearl. Could be the first step before ordering something...

Have fun !

I'm also looking for a nice insert for my mbw. The WM is supposed to be good, but do I need to order insert + pearl?

Is the pearl already in the insert not luminous?

Also, what insert would fit my beginmariner from josh?

Thanks

If you order an insert, it comes with the pearl in it.

For the beginmariner just order the pearl. Then you pop out the beginmariner pearl, enlarge the hole slightly with something like an x-acto knife and glue in the WM pearl. There's no need to change out the beginmariner insert itself, just the pearl. BTW, the beginmariner insert is slightly smaller in OD than the replacements and gen inserts so you have to do quite a bit of sanding to make other inserts fit in the beginmariner. Not worth it, IMO.

For sure WM has the best but with 75euro shipping costs to France, seems not a good deal for 1 or 2 pearls or insert.

Where do you, EU guys, oder your peal and insert for Sub and SD ?

Cheers

Btw: if you have some WM pearls laying around wherever you are you can PM me...

yuki have some pearl dot but only for 1680 , 5513 , 1665.

Edited by marc jacobs