When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage 1675 Dial w/ Silver Font

tr4driver

The big problem on rep 1675 dials has always been that they say "Oyster Perpetual Date", not "Oyster Perpetual". This dial is at least correct in saying "Oyster Perpetual". But print quality sucks, fonts look strange, certainly not up to Rolex's quality standards, IMO.

Here are some additional photos.

I've not opened up the case back and looked at the movement, but I can tell you that it does not have the quick-set date feature and is a hacking movement (which is consistent with the 1575 movement that should be in the watch I believe).

The jubilee bracelet it stamped "502 B" on the end pieces.

post-14074-125209302704_thumb.jpg

post-14074-125209305163_thumb.jpg

post-14074-125209308787_thumb.jpg

post-14074-12520931184_thumb.jpg

Case, bezel, and bracelet look gen from these pix, but it would be good to see the case stampings and mvmt. Again the dial may be gen but for sure it was redone at some point.

A none molested dial swap and old tritium hands or having the existing ones relumed in a vintage tone will have it looking quite nice.

It appears you've already purchased it???

PM me if you're interested in a a gen 1675 dial I've had in the parts box for years -I'll let it go cheap.