When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB with ceramic bracelet

Samurai

Got this baby from PWC over @ RG.

This one has ceramic mid-links on the bracelet. I have 3 ultimate HBBs....and have to say....this one is @ par with those (barring AR....which could be better). The movement is super smooth....keeps great time....movement looks great as well.

The bracelet is what elevates this watch to a completely different level. No rubber or cheap material here. The mid links are either ceramic or made of something that is bloody close to it. Solid....thick...heavy.....and scratchproof......in-fact....can be used as a mild nail filer :p

Also, the date wheel is definitely less recessed than the normal V1 / ultimate versions.

On to the pics now:

DSC04772.jpg

DSC04768.jpg

DSC04769.jpg

DSC04774.jpg

DSC04779.jpg

DSC04762.jpg

DSC04786.jpg

DSC04783.jpg

DSC04777.jpg

DSC04780.jpg

Am in Manila now....back to Singapore on Tuesday...will post wristies then. The bracelet has small links that can be removed...so fitting it on a 6.2" wrist or even smaller shouldn't really be an issue.

I saw the RG version of this and it has me salivating over it :p ... will probably get it too...but am worried that it will be too blingy.