When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello

yusoke

Hi guys. This is my first post here. Like most of you guys I am also into watches. I have a Breitling Navitimer World and a B&R 01-92 with blue dials replica. I have bought this when I went back home for a holiday in the Philippines. I need some parts for the B&R as I have broken the rubber strap. Does any one know where can I buy a spring pin for the B&R and the allen key bolts for the strap. It would be nice if it is in UK but anywhere will do as long as I get the part that I need.

Welcome to RWG.I would take a look at are trusted dealers section. There Is Andrew @ Trustytime and Josh @ Perfect clones. They are very popular here at RWG. Let them know what you need and Im sure they will probably have what you want. Maybe you will order a watch while your there :thumbsupsmileyanim: Good luck and happy hunting :) Mike

Welcome aboard. If it's a spring bar for a strap you need, any watch repair booth can get one of those for you. That's better to get local...less hassle. Ordering from China will cost too much money for shipping.

As to the allen key, it looks like the bolt is on the caseback...not for the strap...and the strap looks like it needs a flat head screwdriver...not a springbar...so I'm a little confused.

For the parts...I would suggest posting in the tools and parts section a request for parts maybe, somebody might have something...pics of what you need would help too.

Alright, just got my camera back. I have taken some photos to show what I need.

I need a spring pin to fit on this. I have tried 24mmx1.5mm but it does not fit (on the middle part)

74a6c287.jpg

The other part that I need is the allen screw that holds the strap as you can see on the next photo that it is missing. :(

4697ed06.jpg

6b4b2924.jpg

This is my Navitimer which I really like. It looks big on my wrist but i dont care. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

1d072fae.jpg

2da9900c.jpg

Alright, just got my camera back. I have taken some photos to show what I need.

I need a spring pin to fit on this. I have tried 24mmx1.5mm but it does not fit (on the middle part)

74a6c287.jpg

The other part that I need is the allen screw that holds the strap as you can see on the next photo that it is missing. :(

4697ed06.jpg

6b4b2924.jpg

This is my Navitimer which I really like. It looks big on my wrist but i dont care. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

1d072fae.jpg

2da9900c.jpg

Thats a nice Nav you got there. I think It looks fine on your wrist. The big watches are very popular right now and i hear they are getting even bigger. :yeah: