When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy replicas in Hawaii

William Campbell

For you William Campbell... I have a special rep as a cruise special .. the only catch is to sign up for supporter status and I will meet you when your ship docks at the historic "Aloha Tower".. the same dock that was used before air travel to the islands.. the Aloha Tower Market Place has an many shops and restaurants..

You will be welcomed in the old style Aloha.. topless native hula dancer.. (you wish :lol: )

seriously sign up for supporter and a Noob YM Roselium is yours !!

pm me or email me .. let's keep in touch.. it would be cool to do lunch next to your boat !

PS.. it's only a rumor that I have opened a rep store here in Hawaii with my collection.. :rolleyes: ..

Aloha~Cheers

R

Glad to see youre doing better Lani. I remember buying my first rep in Hawaii, of course back then I didnt know anything. It was a Rolex yatchmaster and it was surprisingly an automatic. Ill have to dig it out. I got it from where? Where you get most of everything in Hawaii? Aloha stadium. Boy do I miss the banana lumpia.

PS I paid $60 bucks for it

Edited by Coeuss