When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bert (BK) a real gentleman

trios

I have shipped the money to Bert for a rep

Sometime ago Bert asked me if I wanted a better bezel insert, to send him $ 22,00

by paypal

I said yes, I am sending money with WU, I have not Paypal

Bert told me <<not give the money to WU, I put the insert but I do not want the money >>

The rep world is a bad word, the sellers are intrested to the money only, not to the buyer sadisfaction

The gesture of Bert is very nice, he is a real gentleman, I recommend him for your purchases

PS the rep that I have buyed from Bert is very good.

BK,

Is one of the rare, and few, modder that cares about customer satisfaction. I purchased a BK WM9 YM, I am beyond pleased with the after service sale. I've had the opposite experience with one of the drop shippers, and I've decided only to go through BK for my Rolex watches.

twon12

Repgeek-heard546

I have shipped the money to Bert for a rep

Sometime ago Bert asked me if I wanted a better bezel insert, to send him $ 22,00

by paypal

I said yes, I am sending money with WU, I have not Paypal

Bert told me <<not give the money to WU, I put the insert but I do not want the money >>

The rep world is a bad word, the sellers are intrested to the money only, not to the buyer sadisfaction

The gesture of Bert is very nice, he is a real gentleman, I recommend him for your purchases

PS the rep that I have buyed from Bert is very good.