When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please! I need advice

fordhamchris

Hello all:

So, I was supposed to make a trade (my DSSD-Jackjo modded-absolutely beautiful)for a Sub with member danzeman22.

I sent out the watch, then he emails me saying he broke the Sub. Then, he never sent my watch back and wont return my emails.

Is there anything I can do? It was a $400 dollar watch, and now I fear this member has stolen my watch, sent me nothing, and now will not talk with me.

Any advice would be appreciated to get the watch back!

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

PM Me as I have had dealings with Dan in Australia and can try and help here.

I have sold a few watches to him and he has been a standup guy so lets not jump to conclusions too early on this one.

I'll second that, I bought a high value piece from him recently - communication and long-haul delivery was perfect. So let's not brandish the flaming torches and pitchforks just yet.

You say he contacted you that his trade Sub was broken - just a thought, but maybe he's desperately seeking a watchsmith fix in order to be able to honour his side of the trade, before pulling the plug and returning your watch? I agree it's not good form to go AWOL email/PM wise, doesn't help the situation.

Hope you both get it sorted out satisfactorily and asap.

*EDIT* Having reread your post, I see the trade actually happened at the end of July, which means he's had your watch for a good 6 weeks. Long enough to sort a fix or return your watch whatever the situation. C'mon Dan if you're reading this....