When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1969 Royal navy Seamaster 300

casanile

@ chefcook:

Thanks for the info. I'll talk with Chris about this and see what we can do. We'll most likely let the suppliers know about this as well and see if we get it the way you've mentioned, and/or we can have it modified to look it exactly that way.

The pix look great btw, is it from a GEN watch or another Rep?

@ chefcook:

Thanks for the info. I'll talk with Chris about this and see what we can do. We'll most likely let the suppliers know about this as well and see if we get it the way you've mentioned, and/or we can have it modified to look it exactly that way.

The pix look great btw, is it from a GEN watch or another Rep?

It's a genuine Seamaster 300, not mine btw.

We'll try our best...

I'm at the moment with Chris in China, so we'll see our suppliers and see what we can do. Like ChefCook mentioned it will be very hard trying to get the case, as the factories just sell em by Quantity and can't really care for some smaller issues, as it sells. If the market for such body cases are truly big enough (perhaps in the near future) I'm sure we are able to get them like specified above.

So basically to sum it up, we need to find a good factory for Case (includes caseback), Bezel and Crown.

I'll see what we can do...

I'll see what we can do.

At the moment I'm in China with Chris doing some more research to make the REPs more of a "GENUINE copy :victory:". A term we hear a lot in Asia (other than "ladyboy" i'm sure you understand the meaning and heard of it as well although highly irrelevant).

For the Case it will be a bit tough trying to get that one straighten out as the factories they make em in HUGE Quantities and don't really care how accurate it is as long as it sells. If there is a big enough market i'm sure they'll make the accurate Cases and I'm sure we can get our hands on those as well, hopefully sometime soon...

To summarize a bit, we need a better case (which includes caseback), Bezel, and crown with the correct marking.

thx a lot for all your guys' feedback.

Much appreciated.