When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Concord Saratoga

Mickey Padge

First thing I should say is thanks very much to member Bll, for an excellent trade :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I just received this sweet genuine Genuine Concord Saratoga chronograph, and what a great watch! Very comfortable bracelet, and a small thin case, which is really nice for an automatic chronograph, thanks to the ETA2894 powering the watch, which is smaller than the ETA/Asian 7750's I am used too. Seconds running at three too, with a flush date wheel and superlumed dial/hands. Also it has a display back showing off the decorated movement :D

Here are some pictures, keep clicking to expand:

dsc02821s.th.jpgdsc02822.th.jpgdsc02825j.th.jpgdsc02826w.th.jpg

dsc02823r.th.jpgdsc02828uo.th.jpgdsc02829.th.jpgdsc02833.th.jpg

dsc02822.jpg

It's nice to have a genuine watch back in my collection, sometimes it is easy to forget the slightly better fit and finish the gen watches have, but it also reminds me of how fantastic some of out rep are, this hobby has come a long way in the last few years....

Comments and observations welcome! ^_^

Nice watch, and when you get tired of it, you can build yourself a nice AP franken.

Thanks slickdick! :D

Interesting thought, but I really don't think I could ever break this watch up! ^_^

I always wanted a slim, wrist hugging chronograph, in fact way back in the day, that was what got me interested in watches, looking for a thin case chrono. In the end I settled on an ETA 7750 based watch (sold it since), but this Concord is smaller and thinner than that old watch by a considerable margin! ;)

Thanks slickdick! :D

Interesting thought, but I really don't think I could ever break this watch up! ^_^

I always wanted a slim, wrist hugging chronograph, in fact way back in the day, that was what got me interested in watches, looking for a thin case chrono. In the end I settled on an ETA 7750 based watch (sold it since), but this Concord is smaller and thinner than that old watch by a considerable margin! ;)

I know how you feel, it is a shame to butcher perfect genuine watch. I got 2 ebel's with primero movements for my daytona project, but can't get it over my heart to tear them appart.

Anyways, wear it well!