When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for Sub Head (w/out movemnt)

chitown

Soooo here's the deal. I have a very nice movement looking for a new body. The sub head it was originally in go somewhat trashed. If anyone is looking to get rid of either the head with crystal or one with a bad or broken movement PM me and maybe we can work a deal. On the other hand if anyone knows where I can buy just a head and crystal let me know :) Thanks all.

I don't know if you're interested, but I have a mostly complete GMT II head.

The body case is complete and in good condition, however the dial has a few scratches, and the crown stem is partially broken. Also included is a plastic movement ring designed for a DG3804 (same as the DG2813, but with GMT hand). I can also provide the bracelet that came with it if you need it.

If you're interested let me know and I'll post a few pics.

If you contact us, I still have alot of noobmariner cases, Submariner 16610, very classic watch, watch case... with movemenet holder. Unworn, new, saphire crystal, 316L full stainless steel... for 30 usd (excl shipping), they're also good for swimming (you gotta test this yourself, but they're made and have all the rubbers in place to be able to swim with it)

E-mail us in the signature below.

Edited by EuroTimez

If you contact us, I still have alot of noobmariner cases, Submariner 16610, very classic watch, watch case... with movemenet holder. Unworn, new, saphire crystal, 316L full stainless steel... for 30 usd (excl shipping), they're also good for swimming (you gotta test this yourself, but they're made and have all the rubbers in place to be able to swim with it)

E-mail us in the signature below.

That's an awesome price, and something I'll probably look into at a later date for project builds. I was just wondering, would you ever sell individual parts, such as dials, bracelet clasps, bezel inserts etc?

Well it really depends on my sources, for some are easy to get some are NOT... so as a general rule I'm not in the business of selling spare parts. We can get bezel-inserts easiely tho. But dials are a bit tricky... as factories just dont support us dealers, and give a very hard time to give it to us when they do. It is in short a hassle and usualy the client dont wan to pay much, so it not even profitable for us as well.

However if you're a veteran or outstanding member I sometimes go out of my way to get if for you dispite the effort. So ask us, it can't hurt to ask.. ;)

Well it really depends on my sources, for some are easy to get some are NOT... so as a general rule I'm not in the business of selling spare parts. We can get bezel-inserts easiely tho. But dials are a bit tricky... as factories just dont support us dealers, and give a very hard time to give it to us when they do. It is in short a hassle and usualy the client dont wan to pay much, so it not even profitable for us as well.

However if you're a veteran or outstanding member I sometimes go out of my way to get if for you dispite the effort. So ask us, it can't hurt to ask.. ;)

Thanks, that's much appreciated, when I have the spare cash, I'll have to put together a shopping list and see what might be possible :good: