When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which version is the best DSSD? V5 or Ultimate?

sonicpath

Please have a look here....V5 In my opinion is the best DSSD out there.

You can purchase it here in our webstore with COPY or GEN ETA.

http://www.eugroups.com/test.com/product_info.php?products_id=3640&osCsid=dd636884b0d22402adba38ccb4a17a9e

(we now also sell it with DG2813 at 148 usd --- all the same as the ETA version or COPY ETA version)...

We can also put in a DG 4813 (high beat, 28.8k movement for you manually but will cost 178usd).

V5 had some flaws but most were already in the meanwhile been fixed, so you need the upgraded V5 version. We are in close contact with this factory so you can give us some advice that you would like to see changed... I know some have the ORLEX between the lugs, but some have just ROLEX, we can QC it for you but you would have to specify this if this is important for you as most never take off their bracelet anyways...

th_best_vs_dssdv5_gen.jpg

th_eurotimez-dssdv5-review-1.jpg

th_dssdv-competitor-dial1.jpg

th_dssdv5-dial1.jpg

th_dssdv5-lume.jpg

th_dssdv5-vs-ultimate-dial.jpg

th_dssdv5-datewindow.jpg

th_dssdv5-smooth-lume.jpg

th_dssdv5-pearl.jpg

th_ringlock-spacing.jpg

th_1-620.jpg

th_1-619.jpg

Edited by EuroTimez

Please have a look here....V5 In my opinion is the best DSSD out there.

You can purchase it here in our webstore with COPY or GEN ETA.

http://www.eugroups.com/test.com/product_info.php?products_id=3640&osCsid=dd636884b0d22402adba38ccb4a17a9e'>http://www.eugroups.com/test.com/product_info.php?products_id=3640&osCsid=dd636884b0d22402adba38ccb4a17a9e

(we now also sell it with DG2813 at 148 usd --- all the same as the ETA version or COPY ETA version)...

We can also put in a DG 4813 (high beat, 28.8k movement for you manually but will cost 178usd).

V5 had some flaws but most were already in the meanwhile been fixed, so you need the upgraded V5 version. We are in close contact with this factory so you can give us some advice that you would like to see changed... I know some have the ORLEX between the lugs, but some have just ROLEX, we can QC it for you but you would have to specify this if this is important for you as most never take off their bracelet anyways...

th_best_vs_dssdv5_gen.jpg

th_eurotimez-dssdv5-review-1.jpg

th_dssdv-competitor-dial1.jpg

th_dssdv5-dial1.jpg

th_dssdv5-lume.jpg

th_dssdv5-vs-ultimate-dial.jpg

th_dssdv5-datewindow.jpg

th_dssdv5-smooth-lume.jpg

th_dssdv5-pearl.jpg

th_ringlock-spacing.jpg

th_1-620.jpg

th_1-619.jpg

thanks man, is this your website? http://www.eurotimez.com/ or http://www.eugroups.com/

I have never seen a gen DSSD with a crown or the name Rolex on the crystal. Can you post a picture?

Gen:

img1101q.jpg

Gen:

img1099mfw.jpg

Gen:

img1111qcl.jpg

Just got mine today...and YES it has engraving on the glas.

It seems like I got it all except blue luminova! Mine is greenish and quite poor.

SO I will have to send it to someone who deals with that? Any ideas?

Ps:

Will be back with pics later today

It is rare that I ever consider buying a "high end" rep but I believe I will order one of these upgraded DG2813 powered V5s from Chris and Co.

Edited by jmb

The three photos of the DSSD you see here are Gen ... and I dont see any crystal engraving .. maybe a bad angle.

Here comes a pic of mine angraving....look at the 6 o´clock

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/115/img1091c.jpg

BUT its not that obvious, unless ure looking for it..Just as it shoould be.

Edited by xslyyx

Well about the Laser etched crown, I searched on the rolex forums as well. I am not sure about the DSSD, but what I do know about the other rolex watches.. it is better NOT to have it then to have it... trust me on that one...

As stated and show in the rolexforum website (will do some searching later for you guys) it states that the crown is sooo small, that it never exceeds the "swiss made" on the dial...unless you view it from an sharp angle...

when we look at the replica rolex, we all know it's extends way beyond the "swiss made" print on the dial, so it's too large... I have gen owners (and gen owners please comply) some didn't even knew and some still are in disbelieve that there is a rolex-crown etched at 6 oclock, when I tell them to look at their own they don't see... (after they take a magnifier and strong light they might be able to find it ---after mentioning it--- ) but on a replica it doesn't take much to find it...

So in my opinion, better not to have a rolex crown then to have one...

My website = www.eurotimez88.com

best_vs_dssdv5_gen.jpg

eurotimez-dssdv5-review-1.jpg

dssdv-competitor-dial1.jpg

dssdv5-dial1.jpg

dssdv5-lume.jpg

dssdv5-vs-ultimate-dial.jpg

dssdv5-datewindow.jpg

dssdv5-smooth-lume.jpg

dssdv5-pearl.jpg

ringlock-spacing.jpg

1-620.jpg

1-619.jpg

Woo Woo!!! I just reviewed and approved the pictures of my new eurotimez upgraded V5 so I should have it shortly!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Man, I'm pumped!! B)

Is it here yet, is it here yet, is... :bounce:

• 2 years later...

Hi eurotimez, Thnx for the review but what ultimate have You used???

It does not compare at all with the BK DSSD, which is also an ultimate..

The BK has the correct blue, not the greenish you are showing here.

The datewindow is also beveled on the Ultimate of BK.

Only difference is hour markers. They are more correct on the V5.

And the pearl.

As about the crown on the crystal.

I have the BK DSSD, and is is very very hardly visable.. Not like you say easy.. So all in all not a very objective review I think.

Hi eurotimez, Thnx for the review but what ultimate have You used???

Suggest you completely read the entire post paying particular attention to the dates. This is a three year old thread about a just released version of the DSSD in it's rep "infancy" by a dealer that no longer exists...