When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Watch To Complete My Collection?

baltic

Hi folks,

As you can see from my sig I'm up to 9 watches now and feel that 1 more will do for me (always just one more isn't it :D )

Anyhoo I do feel that I can only justify 1 more and any future additions will be after I sell/swap one of the others.

So... is there anything you feel that's missing from my collection? (I'll post pics after the w'end) Any watches that scream for my attention? :g:

Over to you...

Edited by baltic

Aye, I'm not much into Rollies (no disrespect to any fans of them!).

I'm not a big rollie fan - however, this piece, i think is special its a 1950's chronograph

http://perfect-clones.com/rldv10015-dayton...7750-p-525.html

the breitling GT

and many of the pam 42 chronos are overlooked - they are super classy - dressy yet sporty and i think some have a very retro feel

This being the one i would suggest the most wempe http://perfect-clones.com/pn20401-radiomir...nos-p-1697.html

check out the pics linked in my sig for the pam 47, very similiar model

As promised here's some rough and ready pics of my collection.

First the PAMs:

109470-24247.jpg

The 005 was from EL and the 183 from PT both were superlumed and had the short pin fixed by Finepics. The 196 from PT has the steel/titanium bracelet from EL

Next the Omegas:

110227-24114.jpg

The Moonwatch is from EL and has been serviced by The Zigmeister, the SMP and PO are both from PT. I aligned the bezel on the SMP myself.

These are great shots of great watches.. I have the SMP with an aftermarket insert.. darker matte finish, more purpley than the electric blue that came with the original.. not sure which is correct to the gen, but I really like it. The PO with the orange numerics may very well be my next purchase.. i think that is a hot watch.