When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top10Brand.com or Ewatchsite.com ?

bundamania

Welcome to RWG. If you can't find info using Search on the sites you're interested...the membership as a whole has little or no experience with them.

Save yourself the hassle...read the Noob Guide linked in my signature and look at the trade reviews on this site to find a dealer worth buying from.

Top10brand looks like a Watcheden or "Tony" site: same pricing, same descriptions, even the same pictures, or style of pictures. The other one wouldn't load for me.

The one thing about the trusted dealers is, they're already trusted. If your sites offered something unique, it might be worth it for you or someone else to check them out and report back. But we've already got one Watcheden.

Top10brand looks like a Watcheden or "Tony" site: same pricing, same descriptions, even the same pictures, or style of pictures. The other one wouldn't load for me.

The one thing about the trusted dealers is, they're already trusted. If your sites offered something unique, it might be worth it for you or someone else to check them out and report back. But we've already got one Watcheden.

Thanks Doc

Watcheden is the same. A little cheaper too.

The aim of RWG is to try and save you hassle and grief by providing a huge amount of experience in the topic posts. It's true that trusted dealers have to start somewhere...but my theory is, let it be on someone else's dime. If you want to help build someone's reputation by being the product of their learning experience...I salute you...but when dealing with semi-legal (depending on the country) products being imported from China, I would rather not waste my money.

That's why I tell you that if you can't readily find lots of posts supporting or speaking against the site, people on this forum have minimal experience with it. Proceed with caution, or be a guinea pig.

The dealers in the recommended dealer list offer a reputation that has been tested by the membership as a whole (each will have individual complaints...but as a WHOLE) that stands up. The dealers in the Links session include the recommended dealers as well as those that others have used with success that may or not be on the RWG recommended list.

The links in my Noob Guide include links to the scam list which may or may not include dealers you are interested in.

If you're looking at reps...start with the dealers on at least one of the lists on the site.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that top10brand is what shows up on your CC statement with a purchase from any of Tony's sites. I usually order from idolreplicas as the prices usually reflect a $20 discount off the other sites in his "chain"...