When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any ideas where i can locate a gen Rolex 618 for a vintage pam project?

wan

I know all the regular maybe sources like ebay and things like that or VDB but does anyone know where one might be found now?

I know it is a kind of crazy question but im crazy looking for one so here is my crazy post. Thanks for any help or PM's with one.....Cheers, Wan

ebay is the only place you might find 1, but they are few & far between. Every once in awhile, someone disassembles & parts-out a Pan & if you are in the right place at the right time, you could get lucky (assuming your pockets are deep enough). But I think you are probably more likely to find an entire 3446, 3646 or 6152 than you are a 618 by itself.

Best of luck with it. The last time I was offered one was 2-3 years ago and they were $3,000 plus back then. I have talked with a watch smith about creating all the Rolex bridges and putting them on the equivalent Cortebert but I have never seen it done and the price quote was something like $1,500-$2.000.